Fairy Ring Control in Keller, Aledo, Saginaw, TX & Surrounding Cities
Our fairy ring control service will stop this lawn disease in its tracks to it can't continue to spread.
If you notice any signs of a lawn disease on your property, you'll want to take care of it right away to prevent further damage to your lawn. Our curative fairy ring control service will put a stop to this disease so it can't continue to spread throughout your lawn. Once we've controlled the disease, we can then nurse your lawn back to health. Keeping a healthy, thriving turf is the best way to prevent future outbreaks of lawn diseases such as fairy ring. We offer our fairy ring control service in Keller, Aledo, Saginaw, and surrounding areas in Texas. Give us a call at (817) 349-0580 to schedule our fairy ring control service for your property.
Our curative treatment will stop fairy ring in its tracks.
If you notice rings of dead grass forming on your lawn, then your lawn may be dealing with a lawn disease known as fairy ring and you'll want to give us a call to schedule our curative fairy ring control service. Once we confirm that you are dealing with fairy ring, we'll administer our curative treatment. This treatment will stop fairy ring in its tracks so it can continue to spread and harm your lawn.
The product we use for our fairy ring treatment is effective in controlling a long list of lawn diseases!
Our lawn care services will help your lawn recover from fairy ring damage.
After we have successfully controlled the fairy ring disease, we can then assess the damage and create a plan to nurse your lawn back to health with our lawn care services. One of the best ways to boost the health of your grass is by giving it the nutrients it needs to grow and stay healthy. Our fertilization service focuses on giving your grass those vital nutrients so that each blade of grass will grow to be as healthy as possible.
We use liquid fertilizer as it provides improved uptake by the roots of your grass so your lawn shows improvement quickly.
Keep your lawn healthy to control future fairy ring outbreaks.
Healthy turf is the best defense against future outbreaks of lawn diseases such as fairy ring. Fertilization not only bolsters the health of your grass but is a vital key in keeping it healthy throughout the year. When you sign up for our fertilization program, we will treat your lawn with our fertilizer from spring through fall. Additionally, we also add weed control treatments as part of our program. Our fertilization and weed control schedule is as follows:
- Pre-Spring - We apply pre- and post-emergent weed control to prevent weeds from growing and to take care of any existing weeds.
- Early Spring - We return for a second round of the same pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments as the first round.
- Spring - We'll administer our first fertilizer treatment combined with some added micro-nutrients.
- Early Summer - We apply another round of fertilizer and post-emergent weed control.
- Summer - We return to apply another round of fertilizer with micro-nutrients and another round of post-emergent weed control.
- Late Summer - Another round of fertilizer and micro-nutrients is applied at this time. We will also spray post-emergent weed control if needed.
- Fall - Both pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments are applied at this time.
- Late Fall - We will fertilize your lawn one last time before winter hits and apply a pre-emergent weed control treatment to prevent winter weeds from growing.
Call to schedule our fairy ring control for your property.
If your property is dealing with a lawn disease such as fairy ring, we are the company to turn to. We can stop this disease in its tracks so it can't continue to spread and harm your lawn. We offer our fairy ring control service in Keller, Aledo, Saginaw, and surrounding areas in Texas. Give us a call at (817) 349-0580 to schedule this service today!